Lund Tech Integration
Search my site to find resources
Web 2.0 Tools
Digital Presentation Tools
CCSS Tech Integration
9th - 12th Grade
Science, Technology, Math and Engineering (STEM)
Art, Music, Drama
English Language Arts
Elementary Teacher Resources
All Content Resources
Career & Technical Education
SAMR Model Resources
IPad App Evaluation Form
GAFE - Google
New Tasks previously inconceivable before technology integration.
Little Bird Tales
- Top app to create stories from drawings, pictures, text and ability for student's to read and record the story. (K-12)
- Awesome app to learn how to program from PreSchool to Second grade. Learn patterns, colors, movement, shapes and critical thinking.
- Add photos, pictures, drawings and record your story using your voice.
is an app where you create electronic storybooks with text, illustrations, sound and photos. Share via email link.
I Tell A Story - (99 cents)
- audio recording and editing tool for students to record stories.
Scribble Press - (3.99)
Drawing and Storytelling App for students to illustrate stories.
Add video/audio to yiur slides directly on iPad. Import PP, PDF from Slideshare, Google, Dropbox, etc.
- Free - Turn your photos into a music and text slideshow.
Tell A Tale -
You see a story starter and conclusion and three pictures to help you create your story. You must use your imagination to create the rest. Fun for all.
- Create a movie on your iPad or iMac in an easy and updated format.
- a creative storytelling app that enables kids to draw, animate, and share cartoons.
- Create stunning and creative presentations that move beyond the PowerPoint.
- Augmented reality app that allows you to make a picture come to life with a video.
- Create free sight that allows you to create a safe environment for kids to blog. (K-12)
- Great app and website that allows you to read expository text, learn vocabulary, take to higher level of learning. (K-12)
- Start researching, web ideas, find videos and take notes. (5-12)
- Allows you to record interviews and create scripts and interview like a professional. (K-12)
- Add photos, pictures and record audio and then publish to camera roll. Super easy to use and just like iMovie. Super simple and easy.
- Create puppet shows to explain content and create digital stories.
K-12 Timed Reading (Lite)
Paid Version is 1.99 - 25 short, engaging stories for K-4 to track words per minute.
- Augmented Reality Flashcards. Print off the flashcards and then the animals come to life and you hear the name of the animal and the letter of the alphabet.
GreenScreen by Do Ink
- Allows you to create video in front of any background using a green screen.
Click to set custom HTML